Thursday, May 24, 2012
Finding Arizona This Weekend - May 25 - 28, 2012
Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all. God bless and thanks to all who died so that we might live free!
School is out across Arizona and summer fun can now begin. Here are our suggestions to help you Find Arizona this weekend!
Valley of the Sun…
1. Pioneer Cemetery, near the state capital, will be the site for the 29th annual commemoration of those Civil War, Spanish American War and World War I soldiers who are buried in this historic downtown cemetery. Here is a link for all the details - http://www.azhistcemeteries.org/
2. Veterans get in FREE at Wet N' Wild over Memorial Day weekend. Here is a link for this cool, fun time - http://wetnwildphoenix.com/
1. Wyatt Earp Days are in full swing this weekend in Tombstone. What a beautiful weekend to jump into the car and travel to the "town too tough to die!" Here is a link with all the information - http://www.tombstonechamber.com/
2. The two small Rim communities of Pine and Strawberry are holding another of their arts and crafts fairs this Saturday and Sunday. Here is a link with all the information you will need to know - http://pinestrawberryartscrafts.com/
3. It is always good to make your way to Prescott and this weekend is the Phippen Museum's Western Art Show. Here is the link you need to know - http://www.phippenartmuseum.org/